eB4CAST is a community-based research study that focuses on assessing the impact
of evidence-based programming on the implementation and dissemination of interventions.
If you would like to receive updates on eB4CAST, please leave your information at bit.ly/eB4CASTinterest.
eB4CAST uses a dual approach to collecting data to provide a comprehensive assessment of particular intervention.
- Collection of indirect publicly available data – used to forecast the need and feasibility of potential interventions
- Collection of direct participant and facilitator data – used to measure community impact and program longevity
eB4CAST generates reports for selected interventions using a Capture, Assemble, and Sustain model to seek timelessness.
- Capture – Capturing data through direct and indirect measures
- Assemble – Assembling data into visual info-graphics to display community impact
- Sustain – Sustainability of data to continue community-based research
Timelessness of data is achieved to better our future evidence-based research.
- Info-graphics capture participant, facilitator, and state leader perceptions to visualize the story community programs have in specific geographical locations.
- Program sustainability and longevity info-graphics are encouraged to be shared to magnify the program timelessness.